The following terms and conditions shall govern all matters related to your access to jobsgoneviral.com and use of any services being offered on it:
Accessing jobsgoneviral.com or using any service being offered on this website or the websites of its affiliates, channel partners, licensees or collaborating service providers shall be deemed as your explicit consent to enter this agreement. You are advised to carefully review these terms and conditions before giving your consent to enter this agreement. If you have some reservations against any provisions of this agreement, you shall have a right to terminate your membership with us and discontinue our services.
When you access this website or use any services being offered on it, it shall be deemed that you have attained the legal maturity to enter this agreement, and if not, accessing or using our services under the supervision of your parent / guardian, who shall consent to enter the agreement and abide by these terms and conditions. However, minors of less than 18 years of age shall not be allowed to independently access our website or use our services.
You should acknowledge that all electronic disclosures, notices, communications and agreements in matters related to your access to our website or use of any services being offered on it shall have the same legal sanctity as on communicated in writing.
The website hosts a global jobsite platform where jobseekers can post their videos and written résumé/s on the website. Employers can then search the database and view applicant’s video/written résumé/s that matches their requirements.
You should acknowledge that this global job directory is not intended to replace the traditional methods of recruitment. This website has been launched to add more values to contemporary methods of finding a suitable job or employee. So, rather than solely relying on this website to find a job or an employee, you should adopt a holistic approach to job search and recruitment.
Access to our website or job directory and related services being offered on jobsgoneviral.com shall be voluntary, but you may be required to subscribe / register as a member to access or use the premium features and value-added services being offered on this website, or the websites of our affiliates, channel partners and collaborating service providers.
Consenting to this Agreement shall grant you a basic membership with facilities of uploading your written profiles and videos, and searching our database for suitable jobs or candidates, but you can upgrade your membership by paying respective fees, commensurate to the available membership plans. Upgrading to premium membership plans will give you more video time and better rotation on top of our search results. The members should also have an option to further upgrade their profile which will make their contact details visible to any employer / candidate and ultimately to the general public.
When you register with us, it shall be deemed that you have granted us a non-exclusive proprietary right over your profile, photo, written resume, video presentation, job applications, published materials, advertised vacancies or any other content that you submit for sharing / listing on this website or the website of its channel partners and collaborating service providers. You should acknowledge and consent that your profile, photos, videos, work samples, or any other information uploaded to our website may be used for target marketing, advertising and promotions on this website, or the websites of our affiliates, channel partners and collaborating businesses.
Nothing in this agreement shall grant you any kind of ownership or intellectual property rights over the job applications, user profile, shared data and materials or any other content that you might access or download while using this website. Subject to the provisions of this agreement, you shall have a user right to access or download a single copy of published profile / shared content for non-commercial and personal use. These limitations may not apply in case of services that are available for sub-licensing, but you should never attempt to edit, modify, change or counterfeit the user’s profile or any copyrighted content that you might download while using our website.
Unless authorized by applicable laws, any violation of this section shall invoke the provisions related to a violation of the copyright laws and you may be charged for unauthorized use of protected content. You shall be solely responsible for any liability that may arise in relation to your unauthorized activities and copyright violations on this website.
Copyrights and Trade Marks
You should acknowledge that all user profiles, photos, videos, work samples, and shared contents, including the software applications, features and services being offered on this website are fully protected by respective copyright and trademark laws. You shall be entitled to access or download a member’s profile, video presentations, work samples and related content for evaluating whether a particular candidate or job profile matches your requirement, but nothing on this website shall give you any ownership rights to edit, copy, reproduce, transfer or redistribute the accessed / downloaded content (in any form or by any means) for selling, leasing, republishing or utilizing the content, in whole or parts thereof, without written permission from jobsgoneviral.com.
Besides the user generated contents, the logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, graphics and entire website presentation, including the brand names that have been used on the website in connection with our services are exclusive trademarks of jobsgoneviral.com. You should never attempt to copy / imitate our logos or trademarks for creating confusion among the jobseekers and employers, or benefiting in any manner. Similarly, the logos and trademarks of our channel partners and collaborating service providers that appear on our website are exclusive properties of their respective owners. Whether they are an affiliate, channel partners, service provider or simply being sponsored by us; you should always respect their copyrights and trademarks.
We acknowledge the contribution of our channel partners, affiliates, service providers and members who upload their profile and render valuable services on this website to help us provide premium features. Whether the intellectual property rights are held by our contributors or the members of this website, we expect that you will always respect the third party copyrights and trademarks.
However, if you are confident that your copyrights have been violated on this website, please write to us along with the following information, and we shall promptly address your concerns:
- Your personal information like name, address, email and contact number
- Location where the alleged infringement has taken place.
- Information or description about the copyrighted profile, presentation, or content that you own.
- A Certification that you are the actual copyright owner or authorized to represent the case on behalf of the copyright owner. You should also warrant that the notice is accurate to the best of your knowledge.
When you enter this agreement, you may be required to complete your membership subscription by submitting certain personal information related to your demographic profile. Once your membership is duly approved, you may also be required to upload your written resume, photos, video presentations, work samples and other information related to your work experience. The employers may be required to upload information related to available job profile, requirements and procedures of applying for the posted job.
When you submit your personal information or complete your member profile on this website, it shall be deemed as your warrant that submitted information is correct and true to your knowledge and you are registering / uploading your profile / résumé on the website for the sole purpose of finding a job (as a jobseeker) or recruiting suitable employees for current job openings in your organization (as an employer).
You should never mention your contact information in your profile details and refrain from adding any direct clues on your video / written resumes with the intention of revealing your personal identity. Only FIRST NAME can be mentioned / displayed on the video/written résumé. Full contact details should only be submitted through the relevant fields within your profile information and NOT in your videos or written résumés. As a prospective employer, you can only mention your first name on your emails / messages to the applicants. You should never mention your company name, websites or other contact information on any correspondence with any applicants found on our website.
You must possess relevant documentations and proof of all qualifications (diplomas, degrees and work experiences) that you mention in your profile. You must acknowledge that your potential employers may ask further details regarding your qualification and work experiences. In that case, you shall consent to provide further details to our admin staff, including but not limited to the certifications and contact details relating to any information that you displayed / mentioned in your profile or video / written résumé/s.
All members shall consent to our verification process and allow us to:
- Confirm your identity by sending text messages, emails and phone calls to your registered contact details
- Confirm your credentials by contacting your mentioned references and past employers
- Confirm your authenticity and qualifications by contacting mentioned schools, universities and other institutes related to your education and experience
- Confirm your credentials and authenticity by confirming your business or organization
You should acknowledge and consent that it shall be our privileged prerogative to recommend you or refuse our recommendation to your potential employers. However, we shall exercise this discretionary right on the basis of our checks and evaluations. No claims or disputes shall be entertained on the grounds that our findings / recommendations were based on subjective criteria.
When your profile is Live, you shall be available to answer all queries and questions that are relevant to your applied job profile and can be expected during an interview session. However, if you feel that any queries / questions by prospective employers seems inappropriate (illegal or immoral) or if you suspect any fraud or phishing attempt, you must immediately report the matter to our admin staff.
You should acknowledge that fraudulent and unlawful activities on jobsgoneviral.com are strictly prohibited. You should always comply with applicable laws / regulations while accessing this website or using any services being offered on it. You should never use our website, social media platforms or any other service being offered on this website for the following activities:
1. Advertising any products or services on your written resume / video presentations or using your contact details to directly approach potential employers or jobseekers.
2. Sending junk emails, chain letters or unsolicited messages that amount to spamming or sharing unethical / illegal profiles, videos or testimonials in lieu of payment from third parties or free services.
3. Organizing surveys, gambling, pyramid schemes, money games or any kind of cross soliciting.
4. Stalking other users or phishing / gathering user information or other details of their personal profile and / or sharing such information with third parties for any other purpose without the explicit consent of the users.
5. Providing false or misleading information, or doing anything that amounts to fraud, suspicious or unauthorized activity.
6. Gathering data or trying to gain unauthorized access to our member’s profile in any form, including but not limited to reverse engineering and other known or unknown technologies.
7. Impersonating others, or creating a false identity for any purpose, including but not limited to, influencing potential employers or sending messages / emails that don’t reveal the true identity of its sender.
8. Sharing obscene, vulgar or pornographic profiles and videos, or publishing any kind of objectionable content for any purpose, including but not limited to influencing potential employers, raising sentiments and harassing, threatening or showing hatred against any individual, community, gender or race.
9. Sharing profiles, videos, work samples or any content in violation of our copyrights and trademarks, or infringing upon the proprietary rights of our members, third party individuals or service providers.
10. Sharing slanderous or defamatory content with or without any intentions of influencing the potential employers, raising emotions, threatening or harassing anybody, or acting in a manner that is defamatory, libelous and / or amounts to an infringement of anybody’s right to privacy or publicity.
11. Sharing / circulating profiles, videos, work samples or other contents that include root kits, malware, Trojans, viruses or other malicious codes, or using any known / unknown technology to hack, crawl or gain access to member’s profiles, gather or modify user data, or affect the normal functioning of our website or any services being offered on it.
12. Organizing or committing any kind of immoral or potentially immoral activities, including but not limited to, pornography, prostitution, money laundering, terrorist recruitment and any form of organized crime.
13. Offering services or inviting proposals for any positions, jobs or services that have been prohibited by local, state, national or international laws.
14. Increasing load on our infrastructure or launching a denial of service attack using any known or unknown technology, or engaging in activities that disrupt our services and / or interfere with our network in violation of its policies and procedures.
15. Engaging in any activity that tarnishes our reputation or compromises / interferes with another member’s right to use our services.
16. Using any known or unknown technology to edit, modify, alter, remove, cover or deface our copyright, trademark, member’s profile, user data and identification or declarations regarding any services being offered on this website.
17. Gaining unauthorized access to member’s profile or engaging in any activity that amounts to disassembling, recompiling, reconstructing, reformatting, reproducing, republishing, modifying, transferring or redistributing the member’s profile, videos, work samples or any other content being shared on this website, with the help of any known or unknown technology, including but not limited to the use of reverse engineering and other techniques of extracting source codes / algorithms and creating derivative works.