You can keep your job-hunt “under the radar” by preventing specific companies from viewing your 3D resume.
- In your dashboard, find your Professional summary and click “edit”
- Under your workzone map, click on “advanced workzone settings”
- Enter the name of the company you want to exclude.
- You can exclude multiple companies by clicking :exclude multiple companies”
- Please do not include generic terms like “LTD” or “PTY” or “Company” as this will exclude all companies that have LTD, PTY, Company in their names from viewing your resume. Rather exclude specific non-generic names.
e.g. if you want to exclude the company “Redlined shoe company ltd” then just enter “Redlined” as a company that you want to exclude. Do not include the words “shoe” or “company” or “ltd” as this will prevent any company with any of these words from viewing your resume.